This post is publishig using Chrome :-)
"CHROME" not just another browser..
Google launched a new browser in the market called "Chrome" recently without too much hype & fanfare. They are pushing it slowly via their various products (Orkut, blogspot..) to the end users. Nice strategy !! I started using Chrome around 10 days back and can swear that it's good & cool, no less than other browsers in the market when compared for mostly used features. On launching Chrome, the home page which displays thumbnails of most visited websites is a great new feature and I am finding it very useful from usability perspective. Chrome loads webpages faster than IE 7, so I prefer using Chrome. Less buttons, no menu bars..so more space for the realestate on the web pages. From my perspective, I see Chrome's market growing rapidly in coming months specially when it's free to download and use. Hats off to Google, another great product from their factory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment